Dental Staff in Jackson
Dr. Constance E. Smith
Dentist in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
It's deeply rewarding to be part of a profession that helps individuals improve the quality of their lives. I love helping people achieve optimum dental health and a satisfying smile.
My professional and educational involvements includes the following:
- Dental Degree from the University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Michigan Dental Association
- Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Served as Jackson District Dental Society President
- Served as Jackson Study Club President
- Served on Michigan Dental Association Dental Health Committee
- Served on Michigan Dental Association Ethics Committee
- Advanced dental education taken at Kois Center in Seattle Washington
- Advanced dental edcuation taken at the Center of Esthetic Excellence in Chicago
- Member of the Michigan Dental Association Mass Disaster Team
- Forensic coursework completed at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Washington D.C.
- Forensic coursework completed at the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office
- Currently serves on the Jackson District Dental Society Peer Review
- Dedicated to continuing education in implant, restorative, and esthetic dentistry
Dental Hygienist in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
"I chose a career in dental hygiene because of my committment to developing long lasting relationships and the desire to empower patients to reach for their best dental health. My personal goal is to create an environment where patients feel relaxed and rejuventated. A smile and laughter is a large part of promoting healing and happiness. When I see my patient's it's always like greeting a family member."
Receptionist and Treatment Coordinator in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
"My mission is to help my patients achieve their treatment goals. I value good relationships and open communication and like to take special care in making sure that each procedure and service is up to your expectations. Having worked both in clinical dentistry and managing the office, I have expanded knowledge on the various restorative options. I'm always available to review your treatment plan and financial options that will help make your dental goals a reality. If you have questions, please feel free to call and ask for me personally."
Dental Assistant in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
"My calling in life is meeting people where they are and making a connection. I view each individual like a family member and strive to provide my patients with the best possible dental experience. I've been a clinical dental assistant for twenty-five years. One aspect of dentistry that I enjoy is reviewing the procedure that we 're going to do and making the assurance that an amazing result is soon to come."
Scheduling Co-ordinator in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
"I'd like to introduce myself as the person you'll likely hear answering the phone when you first call our office. Welcome! We're thrilled that you have chosen us to provide your dental care and look forward to meeting you. Though I'm new to dentistry and excited to be a part of this team, I'm seasoned in the art of customer care service and always ready to help."
Registered Dental Hygienist in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
I love being able to enjoy myself at work where we treat our patients like friends and family. I attended Kellogg Community College where I received my Associates degree in Dental Hygiene. I then continued my education at Sienna Heights University and received my Bachelors degree in Dental Hygiene with a minor in Health Care Management. I look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us.
Registered Dental Assistant in Jackson, MIConstance E. Smith, D.D.S.
My favorite part of dentistry is interacting with the patients. I like to develop a rapport to make everyone feel comfortable. I have been in the dental field for approximately 17 years. I have a wide variety of experience in the dental field from assisting to managing a practice.